#AbraKachoo is the fifty-second and final short of DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts that is yet to be released online on YouTube.
During a basketball game, Karen sees Zee under the weather and thinks she's sick but, Zee denies being sick. However, each time she sneezes, her magic creates quite a bit of chaos around the school. The first was a portal in one of the baskets, which made the ball disappear upon entering. Then, turning the mascot into a mindless creature and turning two students into chickens. As Karen tries to tell Zee she's sick, Zee still refuses to believe she's sick as she looks in the mirror.
Just then, Kara arrives and calls out Zee for being sick, but Zee continues to claim she is not sick, but her sickness causes even more chaos at school, such as making Kara disappear, causing Mr. Chapin's pants disappear, turning a student into an attacking dog with a piece of meat in a bully's hand, trapping a student's hand in a book, creating a magical tentacle in a pot of spaghetti, putting Garth in a fishbowl, switching a sandwich with a shoe, and causing more magical chaos.
After finally admitting she's sick, Zee transforms into Zatanna and casts a spell to not only cure her, but to restore order to the school, with the exception of Kara, now in the form of a chicken, who told her that the next time she's sick she should stay home.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Fred Tatasciore as Mr. Chapin
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna
- This "Digital Exclusive" short was paired up with "Wasabi War" on its original release date.
- This short would have been released on April 2, 2020, but was delayed most likely in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|