Seeing that her father Jim spends too much time doting on her, Barbara suggests that he take up a hobby. The next day at Metropolis High, she is is shocked to discover that he has signed up to be the substitute teacher in her science class for the week. He inadvertently embarrasses Barbara time after time, oblivious to the other students' mockery of both her and him. At the end of the week, she finds that he has been working undercover at Batman's request to help the police catch art teacher Diego Dorrance, who has been stealing chemicals from the science lab in order to transform into the supervillain Bane. Jim pushes Barbara into a closet to keep her safe and fights Bane, but is soon overpowered; Barbara suits up as Batgirl and slips out to help Jim defeat him, then returns and changes back into her civilian identity before Jim can learn her secret. As the police take Bane into custody, Jim promises to give Barbara more space in the future.
- Tara Strong as Batgirl/Barbara Gordon
- Fred Tatasciore as Commissioner Gordon, Mr. Chapin
- Eric Lopez as Diego Dorrance/Bane
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Myrna Velasco as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- This episode marked the debut of Bane, with Eric Lopez reprising his role from the video game, Young Justice: Legacy.
- Diana and Zee have no dialogue throughout this episode.
- This is the second time baby Barbara Gordon appears, albeit briefly. She first appears in "Back In a Flash."
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|