—Garth's confusion, "Hate Triangle"
Garth Bernstein, also known as Aqualad, is the recurring supporting character in the second generation of the DC Super Hero Girls franchise.
Like all Atlanteans, Aqualad can breathe underwater, communicate with sea life, and manipulate water.
Garth can be weak with small amounts of water. But with large amounts of water, he can be one of the most powerful characters in the series, since he was the only one who overpowered Zod, a villain that even Supergirl and Wonder Woman were losing against, although Zod was exposed to Kryptonite shortly before his defeat.
Karen is one of Garth's best friends. She respects him a lot.
- Sweet Justice (First Appearance)
- Hate Triangle
- Shock It To Me
- Crushing It (Mentioned)
- DC Super Hero Boys
- Back In a Flash (No lines)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Drama Queen
- Ally Cat
- Crash Course
- League Of Shadows
- The Bird and the Bee (No lines)
- According to Garth
- The Green Room
- The Minus
- Detention Club
- Cruz Control (episode)
- The Aquaman Cometh
- He is one of three members of the Invinci-bros who do not have a counterpart in the original 2015 webseries.
- His surname is a tribute to Robert Bernstein, the creator of the character.
- However, he appears to still not have this surname, according to the episode "Scrambled Eggs".
- In "Sweet Justice", Garth's T-Shirt is orange, however, in subsequent episodes and shorts, it is red.
- His appearance is based off of Batman: Brave and the Bold.
- His hair is shaped like a fish, which could be a reference to his powers.
- Garth's parents aren't seen on the show until now, but Supergirl mentions her mom in the episode "DC Super Hero Boys" and mentions his father in the episode "According to Garth".
- Garth along with Bumblebee and Poison Ivy are the youngest of their groups.
Click here to view this page's gallery.