|This article is about the Super Short. For the original character, see Batgirl (G2).|
#BabsGirl is the twenty-ninth short of DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts that was released online.
After a long day at her job, Babs heads home while saying goodbye to her coworkers. As she walks, she narrates in a gruff voice when suddenly, she notices a sound behind an alley. Hoping it to be either a Gotham or Metropolis villain, she rushes over to see what it is, only to find taggers. Nonetheless, Babs decides that she must still stop them, but quickly learns that she does not have her Batgirl suit with her.
Improvising a superhero costume, Batgirl quickly defeats the taggers by using an opened tin can to break one of the bottles, throwing week-old meatloaf at them, putting them in trash cans, and making them slip on banana peels, causing them to roll down the alley.
As Batgirl takes pride in stopping the taggers, but finds that they are Batman fans as they were spray painting "BATMAN RULES" on the wall. The cops then arrive at the scene, prompting Babs drop the can and run off.
- Keith Ferguson as Shane O'Shaughnessy
- Fred Tatasciore as Vandal #2
- Phil LaMarr as Burrito Bucket Coworker
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- The title is a pun on Batgirl's name.
- On September 7, 2019, this short and "Booth Boot" were released as a "Digital Exclusive" on Cartoon Network UK's YouTube channel.
- As Babs walked, he mentioned some of Batman's worst and most dangerous enemies, which are Catwoman, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, The Riddler, Calendar man, Killer Croc, Darkseid, The Joker.
Click here to view this page's gallery.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|