|“||As a famous girly once said, "Let me have cake!"||”|
Batgirl vs. Supergirl is the third webisode of Season 2 of the DC Super Hero Girls webseries.
Supergirl and Batgirl study in their dorm room when Batgirl suddenly gets a call on her phone from Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman asks if they would like anything from the school cafeteria before it closes and pans round the camera to show the wide array of edibles on offer, until it stops on the super food cake. Batgirl and Supergirl express interest in the cake, and Wonder Woman tells them there's only one piece left. Batgirl and Supergirl initially shrug off the cake before suddenly dashing out of their dorm room.
As Supergirl takes the lead through her flight, Batgirl uses her net-gun to ensnare Supergirl, then taking off with her jetpack. As Supergirl frees herself, she decides to forgo her morals of using heat vision on friends in favor of cake. Her heat vision burns out Batgirl's jetpack, causing her to fall on the ground as Supergirl flies ahead of her.
In response, Batgirl uses her grapple gun to grapple onto Supergirl, who compliments her grappling skills and begins to pull Batgirl along the hall turning several times. As Batgirl thanks her, the girls encounter Crazy Quilt, who just manages to duck Batgirl's grapple line and comments that they've gone "cape crazy". As they approach the cafeteria, they encounter Lady Shiva, just as she exits the cafeteria, who manages to jump over the grapple line. Upon entering the cafeteria, several students run out of the way as they slide to a stop. Upon seeing the cake, Supergirl attempts to fly at it, while Batgirl uses her still-attached grapple gun to swing Supergirl around, knocking Wonder Woman's plate off her table and throw her over the wall.
As Supergirl arises from a wall flower arrangement, she and Batgirl look each other in the eye and lunge at the cake. The collide over it, landing in a pile on the floor just in front of the cake. The two finally laughing it off and agree to split the cake. As Supergirl reaches for it, Harley Quinn snatches it, parodies a quote often misattributed to Marie Antoinette and eats the cake herself. As Harley walks away, Supergirl and Batgirl groan in annoyance on the floor.
- Mae Whitman as Batgirl
- Tom Kenny as Crazy Quilt
- Anais Fairweather as Supergirl
- Grey Delisle Griffin as Wonder Woman
- Tara Strong as Harley Quinn
- This webisode is a spoof of the many fights between Superman and Batman in DC comics.
- The title serves as a parody to Batman v Superman
- Harley Quinn's line above references the phrase "let them eat cake," which is commonly attributed to Marie Antoinette
- When Batgirl and Supergirl collided when they were about to take the last piece of super food cake, Batgirl's gloves were missing. When she and Supergirl lie on the floor right after the collision, her gloves were back on.