- This article is a stub. You can help DC Super Hero Girls wiki by expanding it.
|To better cover the various aspects of the subject matter, this article has been split into one main page and several subpages. Select which one you wish to read.|
Blackfire has long flowing blackish purple hair, orange skin and violet eyes. She wears a black crop top and a black matching mini skirt with a sliver belt. She also wears metallic armor that covers her arms, legs, and stomach and wears metallic elbow-length finger-less gloves and black knee-high boots. She wears purple eyeshadow and has purple lips .
Blackfire's personality is the complete opposite of her sister's: rude, antisocial, vain, bossy, disrespectful and condescending. She thinks that her sister is always trying to make her look foolish and outdo her when the opposite is true. She rarely likes working alongside her sister, or any other superhero for that matter, but on occasion she shows that her heart is not as black as her hair.
- Intergalactic Games (debut appearance)
As an extraterrestrial being of the planet Tamaran, Komand'r possesses the following abilities:
- Superhuman Condition-
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Longevity- Like all Tamaranians, Blackfire can live for hundreds of years, without aging.
She appears as a member of the Korugar Academy team at the Intergalactic Games, where she holds a bet with Starfire, that if Super Hero High were to lose, Starfire would transfer to Korugar and if she were to lose, she'd spend a day of "fun-ship" with her sister; Starfire. In the end she helps her sister, alongside the rest of Super Hero High students to thwart Brainiac's on-going attack.
- This version of Blackfire, surprisingly, seems to be more of a friendly rival to Starfire than the archenemy she is in the comics and the Teen Titans franchise. They actually got along when they were younger.
- She speaks English better than her sister.
- She now has orange skin like other members of her race, rather than pale yellow like most of her depictions.