#ComicGone is the thirty-ninth short of DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts that was released online.
While at the Comic Shop, Barbara and Harleen spot the very last copy of Clowns vs. Bats #187 and attempt to get it, but seeing how the other one wants it, both Babs and Harleen try to give each other the comic with both refusing to take it; the Comic Shop Employee suddenly tells them it is closing time, with both girls agreeing not to take the comic.
Later that night, Harleen (as Harley Quinn) breaks into the comic shop only to spot Babs (as Batgirl) already reading the comic. The two then play a game of cat and mouse with the prize being the comic. After a few wacky moments, Harley manages to knock out Batgirl and decides to end it by throwing a bomb at her. However, the bomb misses and instead lands on the comic, causing the shop to explode. Batgirl emerges from the rubble with the comic, only for it to turn to dust. Harley laughs after realizing the title of the comic, causing Batgirl to punch her.
- Jason Spisak as Comic Shop Employee
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
- The title of the short is a possible reference to the slang term "comic gold".
- The comic Clowns vs. Bats parallels the roles of Harley Quinn and Batgirl, respectively.
- On October 5, 2019, this short and "Stress Test" were released as a "Digital Exclusive" on Cartoon Network UK's YouTube channel.
- Additionally, this is the first short to premire on Cartoon Network UK before the DC Super Hero Girls YouTube channel.
- Cartoon Physics: When Batgirl told Harley Quinn to halt so she can safely seal the comic book, Harley seems like her body is immobilized in midair.
Click here to view this page's gallery.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|