|“||- Why make a new one, when ya already got a snazzy super suit?
- Harley, I can't wear that! I need something that shows the new Super Hero High me.
"Crazy Quiltin'" is the fourth webisode in the first season of the DC Super Hero Girls web series, and fourth webisode overall. It was released on October 22, 2015.
At Super Suit design class, Crazy Quilt instructs the class that a super-suit must exhibit "creativity, craftsmanship and practicality" before telling them that their first suits are due by the end of the semester. In her bedroom, Wonder Woman writes that down in her calendar and sighs. Harley Quinn then asks what's wrong, as it is tradition for students to make a suit when they arrive at the school. Wondy explains that costume designing isn't something she's good at. Harley then suggests using her old super-suit, but Wondy says she wishes to create a new one that represents her new Super Hero High self. Later, she hosts a fashion show with Katana, Bumblebee, and Harley in the audience to show off potential costumes. She first shows off a "modern" costume, to which Bumblebee and Harley Quinn make amused smiles. She then tries a "strong" look, to which the audience cringes, and finally a "courageous" one, after which they all decide to help give her a makeover.
- Teala Dunn as Bumblebee
- Grey Delisle Griffin as Wonder Woman
- Tom Kenny as Crazy Quilt
- Stephanie Sheh as Katana
- Tara Strong as Harley Quinn
- This webisode is the first in which various sound effects are added to the intro, such as those from Katana's sword and Harley's mallet.
- The title is a pun to "crazy quilting".