|DC Super Hero Boys||Gallery||Transcript|
|“||- Trust me, I'm just as good as Kal. So, zip your lip and take me prisoner, or me and my gal pals are gonna kick your butts back through that portal!
- No. We're gonna kick their butts back through that portal!
#DCSuperHeroBoys is the twentieth and twenty-first episode of Season 1 of DC Super Hero Girls.
While investigating the appearance of strange graffiti at sites all over Metropolis, the girls run across a second group of heroes looking into the matter as well.
This team, the Invinci-Bros, consists of Aqualad, the Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and Hawkman; their leader is Steve Trevor, on whom Wonder Woman still has a crush. The Bros and the girls race to reach the next expected site, but find the graffiti appearing by itself and acting as a signal to open a dimensional portal.
Three evil Kryptonian prisoners emerge - Ursa, Non, and General Zod, who had been locked away by Supergirl's mother just before Krypton exploded. The villains overpower both teams and threaten to crush a bus filled with passengers unless Superman surrenders himself to them. Hal sends Steve off to get donuts, snapping Wonder Woman out of her crush and sparking her to organize an offensive.
The heroes keep the villains distracted long enough to drain their powers with a chunk of kryptonite (retrieved from the museum by Bumblebee and Hawkman) and drive them back through the portal. Afterward, the Bros credit Steve with saving the day, since his departure allowed Wonder Woman to think straight - to the girls' annoyance.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Grey Griffin as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- Phil LaMarr as The Flash/Barry Allen, Hawkman/Carter Hall
- Yuri Lowenthal as Steve Trevor
- Jessica McKenna as Aqualad/Garth Bernstein
- Liam O'Brien as General Zod
- Eddie Perino as Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordan/Batgirl ,Ursa
- Jason Spisak as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara/Supergirl
- Myrna Velasco as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna , Alura Zor-El
- This is the very first half-hour special of the series.
- Also, this is the second multi-part episode of the series. The first multi-part episode was "Sweet Justice".
- This episode marks the debut of the Superhero Boys (a.k.a. Da InvinciBros) as a team.
- Early versions of Green Lantern, Flash and Hawkman were founder members of the Justice Society of America; the first Super Hero Team ever.
- According to Lauren Faust, Suicide Slum was renamed Sinister Slum because standards and practices would not allow the word "suicide" on television.
- In this episode, the Superhero Girls and the Superhero Boys reveal their identities/aliases to each other.
- This marks Hawkman's first appearance in the series; he later appears as Carter Hall in "Scrambled Eggs."
- This is General Zod's first appearance.
- The scene when the Invincibros and the Super Hero Girls (minus Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman) got squeeze in an alleyway was used for the San Diego Comic Con 2019 poster.
- According to IMDb, the two-part special had the highest rating so far. (8.8 out of 10 stars for Part 2)
|v • e Generation 2 TV episodes|