#DramaQueen is the thirty-second episode of Season 1 of DC Super Hero Girls.
Zee cannot decide between Oliver Queen and new student Mortimer Drake for the male lead role in a school play she is directing. Oliver wins it by sabotaging Mortimer's audition, but several mishaps during rehearsals put his safety at risk. On opening night, he blames Mortimer for the accidents and admits to the audition sabotage; Zee reassigns the role to Mortimer and starts the play, with herself as the female lead. Oliver wrecks Mortimer's dressing room in anger, but finds a review of a grade-school play criticizing Mortimer's acting and praising Zee's. As Oliver realizes that Mortimer intends to harm Zee, Mortimer threatens her onstage and reveals himself as the villain Cavalier, bent on avenging himself. Oliver suits up as Green Arrow, pulls Zee to safety, and fights Cavalier in a pitched battle; the audience cheers wildly, mistaking this for the actual play. Green Arrow wins the fight, with Cavalier delivering a dramatic death scene that earns praise from both Green Arrow and the audience. The two boys come to respect one another and turn their scorn toward Zee's acting and directing as she fumes in the wings.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Phil LaMarr as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Jessica McKenna as Garth Bernstein/Aqualad
- Eddie Perino as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- Griffin Puatu as Mortimer Drake/The Cavalier
- Jason Spisak as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna
- This is the last episode aired in 2019.
- This episode marks the debut of Mortimer Drake.
- This is the fourth time the main characters do not transform into heroes.
|DC Super Hero Girls episodes|