|“||What can I say, Penguin? She's good.||”|
Babs sees Hal depressed and he wants to get some new shoes to replace his stinky lucky socks. Harleen suggested that Babs should get help from Oswald Cobblepot, also known as "The Penguin", a high school mob boss. However, Babs does not have enough cash to buy the new shoes for Hal, so the Penguin makes a deal for her. But, the other students gave the answer sheet from a test and took a picture of her, indicating that Babs is stealing with the answer sheet. Babs finds out that Penguin is blackmailing not only her, but the rest who made a deal with him, and if she does not follow his command, he will reveal the picture to everyone in school. Babs has no choice but to do the Penguin's dirty work, such as distracting the teacher so that the other students can cheat in the test, forcing the others to think the vending machine broke so they can buy snacks from the Penguin, and making sure a bully becomes a student council president. However, Babs becomes Batgirl and foils most of the Penguin's evil plan. Getting angry, Penguin gave Babs one last chance, she must steal Hal's lucky socks so that the Metropolis Hamsters team can lose the championship game and Penguin becomes rich. Babs regretfully succeeds in doing so as Penguin watch the team lose. But, she has had enough and becomes Batgirl again, taking Hal's socks away from Penguin and giving it back to Hal, causing his team to win the championship game. Penguin has fed up with Babs and was about to reveal the picture. However, Babs managed to take his phone, recorded him, and exposed his blackmailing career to everyone in school. She then deleted all of the blackmailing pictures and freed the rest of the students from him. Later, Hal became so happy that he was given the new shoes he wanted, as Babs told him that he got it from a certain guy. In the last scene, the Penguin was angry about being humiliated.
- To Blackmail anyone and everyone
- To get Hal to lose the game
- Alexander Polinsky as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin
- Jason Spisak as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
- Fred Tatasciore as Mr. Chapin
- Lauren Faust confirmed this episode in a tweet on March 7, 2020.
- This is The Penguin's and Steve Lombard's first appearance.
- Similar to other episodes, Jimmy Olsen appears with no lines.
- Although this is the fortieth episode broadcast, it is the thirty-third in production order
- Diana, Kara, Jessica, Zee, and Karen are in this episode, but have no lines.
- However, they only chant for the team.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|