The girls' movie night in their hideout is interrupted by the arrival of Night Sting, a future version of Bumblebee. She warns Karen that something of hers has been taken, and that her world will be destroyed unless she recovers it within 60 minutes. After Night Sting disappears, Karen begins to lash out verbally at the others, who have a habit of failing to respect her and taking/using her possessions without asking. She relents upon finding an assortment of her favorite treats that they put together for her. Karen apologizes to the group and promises not to hold in her frustrations, and they in turn agree to be more considerate of her. Night Sting reappears, telling Karen that the missing item was her assertiveness and admitting that the end-of-the-world scenario was a ploy to help her recover it and avoid being a pushover forever. Infuriated, Karen vows never to become as abrasive and uncaring as Night Sting, causing the latter to disappear from the timeline. Afterwards, they went on to finish the dusk before dawn movie together with Karen Smiling.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee, Night Sting
- Grey Delisle Griffin as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- Tara Strong as Batgirl/Barbara Gordon
- Nicole Sullivan as Supergirl/Kara Danvers
- Jason Spisak as Aiden
- Myrna Velasco as Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz, Kaitlyn
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna
- Previously in "Living the Nightmare," Diana is shown to have a fear of teddy bears. In this episode, however, she has overcome it.
- This episode could be viewed as a "Bottle" Episode as it take place completely in the lair.
- Night Sting name is based of Nightwing.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|