|“||- Are you ready for the best villain convention in the world?
- You mean the Annual Convention of Gotham City Enthusiasts, the best hero convention in the world?
The episode opens with Harleen meeting Babs at a Gotham bus station. They travel to the GothamCon convention by crossing Gotham on foot, frolicking and taking pictures among crime scenes and seedy parts of the city. They attend an event with a special guest which Babs expects to be Batman, but the special guest turns out to be Robin.
When Robin insults Babs, Harleen shows up as Harley Quinn and attacks him, but she's foiled by Batgirl. A montage sequence shows Harley attcking Robin and being foiled by Batgirl multiple times. Eventually she tries to attack Robin with a steamroller, and when Babs finds Robin flattened on the floor she breaks into tears, telling Harleen that despite her dislike of Robin she didn't wish him dead. The two are surprised to find that Robin is alive and well, and that Harley ran over a standee cutout.
Harleen then remembers that she had placed a bomb strapped under his chair. Harley Quinn attempts to get rid of it along with Batgirl, and when it's defused Harley runs away while Batgirl chases her.
Harleen says goodbye to Babs before she gets on a bus to Metropolis, and gives her a signed photo of Robin, with the shot cutting to Harley Quinn threatening Robin so he signs the photo. The episode ends with Babs telling Harleen "See you next year!" with Harleen saying to herself that maybe they'll see each other sooner, probably implying that Harleen secretly knows that Barbara Gordon is Batgirl.
- Keith Ferguson as Dick Grayson/Robin
- Max Mittelman as Fanboy
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
- Harleen: I gotcha somethin'.
- Babs: Aww you should...nt have...
- Harleen: I didn’t realize what a Robin fan you were till I saw you blubberlin all over his body, Ha! So I tracked him down and got it for ya.” *Harleen as Harley, holding a hammer over Robin*
- Harley: SIGN IT! SIGN IT NOOOW!”
- This episode was first screened at the San Diego Comic Con 2019 (SDCC 2019).
- Harleen tells herself that she'll see Barbara sooner, foreshadowing the episode "Frenemies," where Harley moved to Metropolis.
- Harley breaks the fourth wall by saying "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb," to the audience.
- The scene of Batgirl throwing a batarang at Harley with the latter dodging it is a reference to The Matrix.
- This episode aired on television one year after the original web series' episode, "Spell-shocked Part 1".
- The Joker makes a cameo as worn by 2 cosplay guys resembling Heath Ledger and Jared Leto in the episode.
- This episode confirmed that Harley and Batgirl have been friends since Grade Two, also meaning that they're the same age.
- The scene where Babs and Harleen are trying to get rid of the bomb is a reference to Batman the Movie, where Batman is trying to get rid of a bomb and keeps running into innocents. Harleen even says the same line Batman does.
- Gotham Con is similar to San Diego Comic Con.
- This marks the first time Babs actually cries. (In the past episodes, she had tears in her eyes), but in this episode, she bawls her eyes out, thinking Robin had met his end, before realizing it was a cutout.
- Cartoon Network Southeast Asia and Philippines cut out the following scenes:
- Harley Quinn pulling the ring from the grenade.
- Babs spitting her milk tea, on both scenes, due to spit-take situation.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|