|“||Oh... hi! Nothing suspicious happening here! ... Me? Hero of the Month? That's so... unexpected!||”|
In the main theater, Principal Waller announces the recipient of Hero of the Month award on a screen in front of the students as Poison Ivy, who blushes in her greenhouse.
The vignette then flickers to various different students including Bumblebee who says how Ivy "straight up rescued her". The clip then shows Ivy's plant Chompy trying to eat Bumblebee before Ivy uses a vine to close its lips and then rebuke it.
Next, Harley Quinn remarks that Poison Ivy's a life saver. The clip then shows Ivy hitting Spike, her cactus monster with a rolled up newspaper and rebuking it for shooting needles at Harley.
Barbara Gordon then says that Ivy got her out of a "prickly situation". The clip cuts away to a scene where Barbara is captured by a living rose bush, but is released when Ivy threatens to prune it. After helping Barbara to her feet, she tells the rosebush that she is "not angry" but "just disappointed".
The episode ends with Ivy pushing the three plants behind a closet door, and trying to keep it shut as they try to break through, telling the camera that there is "nothing suspicious here". When she learns that she is Hero of the Month, she comments that that is "so unexpected". The episode ends with a picture of Poison Ivy as Principal Waller presents her as Hero of the Month.
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Principal Amanda Waller
- Teala Dunn as Bumblebee
- Tara Strong as Harley Quinn / Poison Ivy
- Mae Whitman as Barbara Gordon
- The cactus monster from "All About Super Hero High" reappears.
- It is also revealed that said cactus monster is named Spike. This could be a reference to Spike from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, another show Ivy's voice actor, Tara Strong, is involved in.
- Bumblebee telling one of Ivy's plants that she's "not a pollen thief" may refer to the fact that bees steal flowers' pollen.