|“||- You're not leaving the act, are you?
- What? Of course not. That would break poor Daddy's heart. But I am working on my own act. One day people will know the name, Zee Zatara!
At the pier, Ace of Spades is performing street magic, and Zee tries to expose him as a "flim-flam man", but the crowd boos her magic and praises Ace of Spades. Zee casts a spell on him and when he opens his shirt to show his torso for a magic trick, instead of the Ace of Spades there's a design of a monster's face on his torso. The audience jeers him and disperses, then monsters start emerging from his chest and they take over the amusements at the pier. Zatanna and Bumblebee try to stop them by force and fail, and afterwards, they put up a magic show to grab the monsters' attention. They get the monsters to cram themselves into a wardrobe as "volunteers from the audience", and then Zatanna makes them disappear.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Phil LaMarr as Giovanni Zatara
- Jason Spisak as Ace Of Spade
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna
- Fred Tatasciore as Gremlins
- This is the first time Zee lost her temper in a magic show.
- This episode takes place after the events from the prequel, "Abracadabrapalooza".
- Mr. Zatara has undergone a redesign in this episode.
- The gremlins that cause mischief at the pier is similar to the 1984 comedy horror movie, Gremlins.
- The title is a reference to the medical condition Grandious delusions, known colloquially as "delusions of grandeur."
- In the ending, the gremlins laugh while they are hidden in Zee's luggage bag. This is similar to the 1984 Michael Jackson album, Thriller.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|