In preparation for a visit from Queen Hippolyta, Diana obsessively cleans the girls' hideout and insists that they be on their best behavior. She has sent Kara on a time-wasting errand to get her out of the way, worried about her brash nature, but Kara returns just in time for Hippolyta's arrival and the two quickly take a liking to one another. Diana tries to take Kara and Hippolyta on a tour of Metropolis, but becomes increasingly jealous of the two and annoyed at her mother's disapproval. They are followed all day long by a withered, shadowy figure - the goddess Lyssa, who absorbs enough of Diana's jealousy to regain her full power and fight the trio. Diana and Kara suit up as Wonder Woman and Supergirl, but Hippolyta continues to disparage Diana's fighting style. Wonder Woman apologizes to Supergirl for her inhospitable behavior, then tells Hippolyta that she can leave if she dislikes the person her daughter chooses to be. This outburst weakens Lyssa enough for Supergirl to knock her out of the city, and Hippolyta tells Wonder Woman she is proud of her before the two resume their tour, as Mother and Daughter.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Grey Griffin as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Cree Summer as Hippolyta
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna, Lyssa
- Myrna Velasco as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- Diana did her iconic spin transformation.
- Hippolyta is one of Diana's relatives who likes rock.
- Diana says jealousy is bad, even though she was jealous in this episode.
- This marks Hippolyta's fourth physical appearance since "Sirens Conch."
- The title is a reference to song for movie of Tangled.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|