Zee wants to watch the latest season of one of her favorite TV shows, but John insists that she study a chapter from her spellbook first. She casts a spell to create a duplicate of herself, whom she names Bee and puts to work studying so she can watch the show. She copies herself again to take care of a performance at a birthday party, but discovers that her duplicates have begun to use the spell on their own. Metropolis is soon filled with duplicates of Zee, and Bee steals the book and finds a spell that will allow them to exist permanently. The girls are unable to get the duplicates under control until Zee admits to Bee that she feels incomplete without the aspects of her life that she passed off to the others. Bee returns the book so Zee can dispel all the duplicates, and Zee resolves to pay more attention to her studies – only to be immediately distracted by new seasons of her other favorite shows.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Grey Griffin as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Myrna Velasco as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- Keith Ferguson as Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth
- Phil LaMarr as Giovanni Zatara
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna/Bee/Wee/Zee's Clones
This section is incomplete. You can help DC Super Hero Girls Wikia by finishing it.
- The moment Zee and Bee point at each other, the famous meme of Spider-Man pointing at himself is referenced.
- When Zee created Bee, Bee is shown to have blue eyes, rather than the regular purple eyes, which is a nod to Zatanna's other appearance in the comics and in animation, as she is shown to have blue eyes.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|