- Plant Communication
- Plant Combat
As Pamela Isley, she finds Jessica annoying since their first interaction as Jessica tried to befriend her, despite her telling her to leave her alone as she only wanting to be friends with plants. However, they both share the same ideal as they want to protect plants and trees. As Poison Ivy, she and Green Lantern share the basic hero/enemy relationship, despite Poison Ivy's objective of trying to save plants and trees. She also attacked Jessica for being a vegan
Phil is Ivy's plant friend who she carries around everywhere she goes like he is her pet. With the ability to talk to plants, Poison Ivy can communicate with him and vice versa.
Harley Quinn/Harleen Quinzel
As members of the Supervillain girls, she and Harleen are associated as accomplices and know each other's secret identities. They seem to have a closer friendship with each other than the rest of the team, given that Harley was seen texting Ivy in Hashtag Frowny Face, but they also sometimes mutually find the other as a nuisance, since they were getting on each other's nerves in Remote Uncontrolled.
Pamela is a lonely girl who deeply cares for plants. She hates the people who harm the environment, going so far as to attempt to kill someone. She finds annoying other people, like Jessica Cruz, or she simply doesn’t care about them. She also doesn’t care about what others think about her.
- Beeline (No lines)
- From Bat To Worse (Actual First Appearance)
- Misgiving Tree
- Soul Sisters (No lines)
- Back In a Flash (No lines)
- Scrambled Eggs (No lines)
- According to Lauren Faust, each of the super villain girls is based on a deadly motivation in a similar vein to the seven deadly sins, with Poison Ivy's being hate.
- While it's shown that Poison Ivy cares for plant life more than human life, she doesn't mind eating meat.
- She could be described as an antihero, because she does bad actions for good reasons.
Click here to view this page's gallery.