|This article is about the episode of the same name. For the graphic novel, see Powerless (graphic novel).|
#Powerless is the 15th episode of Season 2 of DC Super Hero Girls. This is the 67th episode overall.
Toyman chases Garth Bernstein through a construction site, intent on revenge for being disqualified at the mecha convention tournament (see "According to Garth"). Bumblebee and Supergirl arrive to save Garth, but the robot's rocket fist knocks them halfway across Metropolis. The force of the blow damages Bumblebee's armor, leaving her unable to fly, and a chunk of gold kryptonite hidden in the fist strips Supergirl of her powers. As the two struggle to make their way back to the fight, Supergirl becomes despondent over her new human weaknesses, but Bumblebee inspires her by reminding her of incidents in which she was able to help people without using her powers. Bumblebee's armor starts working again as they return to the site, and she distracts Toyman while Supergirl races to save Garth from Toyman's Rube Goldberg-styled death trap. The effects of the kryptonite wear off just in time for her to free him, and all three destroy Toyman's robot and leave him to be arrested by the police.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Charlie Schlatter as Winslow Schott/Toyman
- Jessica McKenna as Aqualad/Garth Bernstein
- A new form of Kryptonite is revealed: Gold Kryptonite which removes a Kryptonian’s powers temporarily.
- This episode shares the same name as the book from the comics series.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|