|“||- We need our power thingies. Where are our thingies?
It's in the sack... hanging from the tree outside behind my mom's minivan.
Jessica, Babs, Hal, and Garth are having a camp in the middle of the forest, though Jessica confiscates all of their technology from them, including their powers. Jessica also invited Pam, who witnesses personal horrors that she sees when the rest are cutting and burning wood and picking up flowers. As Pam runs away to the forest, Babs tells the others a scary story about a witch in the forest, while at the same time, Pam transforms into Poison Ivy and summons an army of forest monsters to attack everyone. The monsters devour Aqualad, then it grabs Hal as he transforms into a monster soon after. With their powers inside the bag that was hanged on the top of a tree, the girls use the kitchen utensils from a cabin and attacked the monsters, though they were quickly captured by the monsters, and Ivy walks away victoriously, thinking that the heroes are dead. Fortunately, Jessica grabs her power ring to transform into Green Lantern and destroys all of the monsters while freeing her friends. As everyone, including Pam, are heading home, they forgot about Hal, who was locked inside a closet.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Jessica McKenna as Garth Bernstein/Aqualad
- Cristina Milizia as Pam Isley/Poison Ivy
- Jason Spisak as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Myrna Velasco as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- When Hal Jordan is being transformed into a plant monster, one of the things he says is "Put me in coach I'm ready." This is a reference to the lyrics of the CCR hit song "Centerfield".
- One of the items that Babs and Karen use to barricade the door when being chased into the cabin by plant monsters is a largemouth bass mounted on a wall plaque, which bears a striking resemblance to "Big Mouth Billy Bass", a popular animatronic manufactured by Gemmy Industries.
- One of the plant monster bears a resemblance to "Demogorgon", a giant plant monster from the Netflix horror series "Stranger things".
- STACKTV formally referred this episode as a two-parter several times.
- This episodes marks the sixth time one or more main characters do not transform into heroes.
- This was due to Jessica inviting Pam to come along with them, and that she took all of their powers.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|