The fifth season of the DC Super Hero Girls webseries was released on August 2 and ended on December 27, 2018 with a total of 24 episodes. This season featured an unreleased two-part Season 4 webisode "Fortress of Solidarity".
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Bumblebee's Mom (uncredited) / Principal Waller
- Greg Cipes as Beast Boy
- Jessica DiCicco as Star Sapphire
- John DiMaggio as Anti-Hall Monitor / Darkseid / Dr. Seid / Vice Principal Grodd / Wildcat
- Teala Dunn as Artemiz / Bumblebee
- Anais Fairweather as Supergirl
- Nika Futterman as Cheshire / Hawkgirl
- Grey Griffin as Robin / Wonder Woman
- Misty Lee as Big Barda / Mad Harriet
- Erica Lindbeck as Mera
- Danica McKellar as Frost
- Matthew Mercer as Captain Cold
- Cristina Milizia as Jessica Cruz (uncredited)
- Cristina Pucelli as Catwoman / Miss Martian / Violet Lantern Ring
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Trigon (uncredited)
- Ashlyn Selich as Batgirl / Speed Queen
- Stephanie Sheh as Bleez / Katana
- Tara Strong as Harley Quinn / Poison Ivy / Raven
- Fred Tatasciore as Killer Croc / Kryptomites
- Hynden Walch as Starfire
- This is the last season of the original webseries.
- Mae Whitman was unavailable to reprise her role as Batgirl and Speed Queen, and was replaced by Ashlyn Selich who previously voiced Batgirl in the LEGO shorts and films.
- "Fortress of Solidarity" was originally going to be released as two separate parts in the fourth season. But was instead shown together in this season just like fellow multi-part episodes "All Pets Are Off", "For the Girl Who Has Everything" and "My So-Called Anti-Life". Only "Spell-shocked" aired its respective parts separate.
- This season has a new animation format that is vastly different compared to those used for the webseries in previous seasons, as it has a noticeably severe drop in quality.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.