#SheMightBeGiant is the twelfth episode of Season 1 of DC Super Hero Girls.
Karen is a favorite target of school bullies Doris Zeul and Leslie Willis due to her small stature. To boost the effects of her weightlifting, Doris injects herself with a serum stolen from her parents' lab, which allows her to transform into the hulking and muscle-bound Giganta when she gets angry. Karen shows her friends an upgrade to her battle armor, but its new growth function fails and causes her to shrink instead. She, Batgirl, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman find Giganta tearing up the mall, where she easily holds off the other three as Karen suits up and frantically tries to fix her armor. The growth feature malfunctions again, but Bumblebee uses her tiny size to harass Giganta and trick her into knocking herself out. The next day at school, Karen shows off new confidence in standing up to Doris and Leslie.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Keith Ferguson as Salesman
- Grey Griffin as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman and Doris Zuel/Giganta
- Mallory Low as Leslie Willis/Livewire
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Myrna Velasco as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna
- This episode shows how Karen upgraded her suit and how Doris becomes Giganta.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the band They Might be Giants.
- Although this is the twelfth episode aired, it is chronologically the fifth according to executive producer Lauren Faust.
- When Giganta broke the basketball table and throw, the Wilhelm Scream can be heard.
- The only point is that the suit dazzled in episodes before the start of the episode is Meet The Cheetah, Beeline and Shock It To Me and even she, Doris Zeul, transformed herself into Giganta by the amount of the weird that appeared before she turned into Beeline.
|DC Super Hero Girls episodes|