Jessica organizes a school talent show and fundraiser to protect a species of roach that has just arrived in Metropolis. She has organized Zee to perform her magic, Kara to shred on her guitar, Babs to do standup comedy, and Diana and Oliver Queen would sing a duet for the finale. But things don't work out when they hear Diana's terrible singing voice during the audition. Kara flat out tells Diana she stinks at singing. After trying in vain to improve on her own, Diana takes a magic conch shell from her home that had been used by the mythical Sirens to cause disasters through their hypnotic singing. During the next audition, the conch gives Diana the artifical ability to sing beautifully, which takes her friends by complete surprise as well as get a few students conviently nearby to watch the show. Diana is very regretful about what she's done immedietly afterward and tearfully admits she cheated using the conch to Jess when she goes to congratulate her backstage. Understanding her issue, Jess forgives her, saying that she's sorry she signed up Diana for the duet role. Meanwhile, Oliver has been enthralled into releasing the roaches that Jessica has been raising at her home. They swarm through Metropolis, unaffected by the girls' attempts to stop them. Diana gives up the conch and successfully corrals them with her actual bad singing voice which the roaches mistake for their queen's screeches. In the end, the talent show is a success, with Oliver singing the finale alone, and Diana makes peace with the fact that she's not good at everything - at least, not yet.
- Kimberly Brooks as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee
- Grey Griffin as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- Cristina Vee as Diana Prince (artifical singing voice)
- Eddie Perino as Oliver Queen
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Cree Summer as Queen Hippolyta
- Myrna Velasco as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- Kari Wahlgren as Zee Zatara/Zatanna, Julia Kapatelis
- One of Jess's moms make a non-speaking cameo in this episode.
- This episode revealed that Diana is terrible at singing since she has little to no experience.
- This is Oliver Queen's first appearance in the second season.
- This marks Hippolyta's third physical appearance since "Awesome Aunt Antiope."
- Cristina Vee doing Diana's second attempt at the episode's song furthur emphasizes the point that Diana's beautiful singing was in fact artifical.
- The tune Zee sings is a parody to the song "Heigh Ho" from Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Supergirl's fear of bugs, previously shown in "Living the Nightmare," is shown again.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|