#StreetStyle is the fifth short of DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts that was released online on YouTube.
It's "Special Picture Day" at Metropolis High School, and Kara Danvers's adoptive parents have left her a beautiful dress to wear. Kara despairs at being forced to wear ridiculously feminine clothes, but she reluctantly puts on the dress and walks to her school. On the way, she deals with a string of emergences (an out-of-control baby carrier, an unleashed dog, a bank robbery...), during which her dress gets shredded and stained. Nonetheless, she actually cheers up when she notices her ruined clothes before getting her picture taken.
Starring the Voices of
- Kimberly Brooks as Woman with Dog
- Jessica McKenna as Creepy Doll
- Jason Spisak as Bank Robber and School Photographer
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Tara Strong as Mother and Little Girl
- This episode was aired 2 days after Tara Strong's 47th birthday.
Other titles in language
|Spanish, Dutch||#ModaCallejera, Straatmode||#StreetFashion|
Click here to view this page's gallery.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|