#VeggieBurritoBucket is the forty-fifth short of DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts that was released online.
Jessica is on the phone with an ill Babs, reassuring her that she will be able to handle her shift at Burrito Bucket. However, upon finding out that all of the menu items contain meat, she improvises by making a salad instead. When a customer complains, Shane confronts her telling her that she must make burritos for customers who order burritos. Jess then makes "veggie burritos," prompting Shane to move her to register duty. At the register, however, Jess continues serving vegetarian options to the customers, resulting in a barrage of angry and dissatisfied customers. A furious Shane berates her and demands that she give the customers what they want "or [Jess] and the real Gordon are both fired." Repulsed by the menu items, Jess finally voices her refusal to serve meat to customers, only for Shane to inform her that Burrito Bucket can't afford to use real meat, instead using a meat substitute. Elated, Jess allows the customers to eat burritos.
- Kimberly Brooks as Female Customers
- Keith Ferguson as Shane O'Shaughnessy, Male Customers
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Myrna Velasco as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- This "Digital Exclusive" short was paired up with the next short on its original release date.
- It is revealed that Burrito Bucket does not use real meat.
- Although Babs does not appear physically, her voice is heard on the phone.
- At the start of the short, Jess mentions having protested Burrito Bucket "plenty of times". Her protest in the episode "Beeline" was likely one of these instances.
- Like in "Burrito Bucket," Barbara's nametag misspells Barbara's name as "Babra."
Click here to view this page's gallery.
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|