|This article is about Wonder Woman (G1). For the generation two version, see Wonder Woman (G2).|
|To better cover the various aspects of the subject matter, this article has been split into one main page and several subpages. Select which one you wish to read.|
|Cartoon - Books - Merchandise|
|“||I won't let anyone down - I'll keep fighting! I am strong, my mother's daughter, and I will not give into fear!||”|
—Wonder Woman, "Galactic Wonder"
Wonder Woman or "Wondy" for short, real name Princess Diana of Themiscyra, is a main character in the first generation of the DC Super Hero Girls franchise. She is a student at Super Hero High School, the school's current ambassador to new students and the leader of the main characters.
- Amazon Physiology: Wonder Woman's power comes from being the Amazon Queen's daughter and a Greek god. She possesses superhuman strength, stamina, speed, reflexes, agility and endurance because of her parentage.
- Supernatural Strength: As a demigoddess, Wonder Woman possesses incredible superhuman strength.
- Supernatural Speed: Wonder Woman can move at inhuman speeds.
- Supernatural Agility: Wonder Woman naturally possesses superhuman agility, dexterity, balance and body coordination, allowing her to jump up immense distances.
- Flight: Wonder Woman possesses the ability to temporarily defy gravity and hover in the air.
- Combat Specialist: Wonder Woman, having been trained in combat tactics is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, a master of a vast array of unique Amazonian martial arts, as well as an expert in most types of melee weapons.
- Fashion Ability Manifestation: Wonder Woman can be seen changing clothes when spinning at rapid speed, as seen in Hero of the Year and Intergalactic Games.
- Gauntlet Proficiency:
- Enhanced Whipmanship:
Wonder Woman is a natural-born leader who gives us a peek inside life at Super Hero High. She has super strength, can fly, is nearly invincible and is the glue that holds her crew together.
- Indestructible Bracelets:
- Invisible Jet:
- Lasso of Truth:
- Invisible Bike:
Wonder Woman has long wavy dark blue-black hair with pale skin and blue eyes. She wears a golden tiara with a red star on it, as well as a red top with two large golden w's around the neckline and blue skinny jeans with white stars going down their sides, and her lasso tied around her belt. She also has red winged knee-high boots with gold trim. Her bracelets are a silvery color.
She wears a white Greek-style nightgown to bed and often tied her hair back in her first appearances. On her first day of school, she wore a dress and gold boots.
- Harley Quinn: Her first and most frequently seen roommate. They don’t always get along.
- She is the first Super Hero High student in the series to speak.
- In the episode Clubbing, she reveals that she has saved over 692 lives in her first semester.
- In the trilogy of original films, Wonder Woman always has her own arc/goals:
- In Hero of the Year, she must earn her mother's acceptance for not winning everything.
- In Intergalactic Games, she must impress Ambassador Bek to earn a spot on the Inaugural Intergalactic Ambassador Student Summit, only to learn her friends and current school are more important.
- In Legends of Atlantis, she must overcome her fear of the sea monsters that attacked her when she was young, and learn to accept Mera for not being like her sister.