|This article is about Wonder Woman (G2). For the generation one version, see Wonder Woman (G1).|
|This Page is Protected|
This page has been protected and only admins can edit this page.
Reason: Page Cleanup
Wanna make an edit to this page, message our admins and content mods about it, and they'll do it for you on your behalf.
|“||No! It was I, Mother, I who survived the 21 tests of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite. While I may be young, I have proven I am my own woman and I decide who I want to be. It is Amazon law.||”|
—Wonder Woman, "Sweet Justice"
Princess Diana of Themiscyra (also known as Wonder Woman or Diana Prince) is one of the main characters in the second generation of the DC Super Hero Girls franchise.
She is voiced by the same voice actress as in the first generation of the franchise, Grey Griffin, albeit with a Mediterranean accent.
Depiction in the series
Wonder Woman is an Amazon princess from the island of Themyscira and the daughter of Queen Hippolyta.
She is the team's leader. As a hero, she is Wonder Woman; as a student, she is Diana Prince.
Whenever she is around Steve, she is shy and clumsy (which mostly happens because she is in love with him). Besides that, she is heroic, courageous, confident, caring for her friends, but like her mother and Supergirl, she has a short temper, for example, when she took a deep breathe when she met Harleen. She also has amazing leadership skills. Diana has a good heart and will always try to save people. She only squeals when she gets to be a hero and get a second chance for a driving license. She works hard at everything she does. She is learning how to use social media and technology, which she finds very confusing. She used to love having fun with Antiope, but now likes studying thanks to her mother, and her favorite food is the Death by Chocolate ice-cream from Sweet Justice. She can also get intimidated and nervous like in #TheWarriorandtheJester where she encounter Batman.
- Superhuman Stamina:
- Endurance and Near Invulnerability:
- Superhuman Agility:
- Superhuman Strength:
- Superhuman Speed and Reflexes:
- Animal Language: She can talk to animals in "The Fresh Princess of Ren Faire".
- Flight (In "Breaking News" and graphic novels only)
- Superhuman Intelligence & Wisdom:
- Hand-to-Hand Combat:
- Expert Swordsmanship:
- Lasso of Truth:
- Bracelets of Submission:
- Magical Sword and Shield:
Wonder Woman is a young Amazonian demigod and is shown to be the tallest of the group (since she's an Amazon) and has a slightly muscular build with long hip length dark-blue hair that she ties into a ponytail with a golden headband when she's in her Diana Prince disguise.
As Diana Prince, her attire is a red sleeved shirt with a white undershirt, a short blue skirt, long white socks, red star earrings and red slip-on shoes. Diana also wears a magenta sports tank top, blue leggings, and a pair of magenta sneakers whenever she works out.
As Wonder Woman, she wears a golden tiara with a red star, red star earrings, red armor with a golden W on the top, golden shoulder pads and knee pads, a blue skirt with stars on each side, and red boots with a white stripe going down the front of each one. She also lets her hair down.
Appearances Throughout the Franchise
- Sweet Justice
- Adventures In Bunnysitting (as wall art)
- Meet The Cheetah
- Super Who?
- Shock It To Me
- Fight At The Museum
- She Might Be Giant
- Fight At The Museum
- Crushing It
- Misgiving Tree
- DC Super Hero Boys
- Soul Sisters
- Rage Cat
- Back In a Flash (no lines)
- Power Surge
- Scrambled Eggs
- Ally Cat
- Living the Nightmare
- All About Zee
- Breaking News
- Crash Course
- League Of Shadows
- House Pest
- The Bird and the Bee
- Fantastic Beasts and How To Mind Them
- School Ghoul (mentioned)
- Awesome Aunt Antiope
- The Fresh Princess of Ren Faire
- Am Batgirl
- According to Garth
- Super Wonder Bat Bee Zee Lantern Mobile
- Sirens Conch
- Happy Birthday Zee
- The Minus
- Accept No Substitute (no lines)
- The Warrior and the Jester
- Mother Knows Best
- Hashtag Frowny Face
- Pack Bat
- Kara Care
- Prize Fighter
- Hard Rock
- Let Them Eat Pie
- The Slow And The Furious
- Dye Harder
- Lost And Found
- Artificial Intelligence
- Vanity Insanity (no lines)
- Photo Oops
- The Bee Stands Alone (uncredited)
- Spaced Out (cameo in G1)
- At Metropolis High
- Weird Science
- DC Flash Facts (cameo)
Click here to view this page's gallery.
- Her hero appearance is heavily based on Wonder Girl from the Super Best Friends Forever shorts.
- Furthermore, both characters are voiced by Grey Griffin.
- Her superhero outfit is almost directly similar to Gal Gadot's portrayal of the character from the DCEU.
- Furthermore, in the episode "Awesome Aunt Antiope", her young self is voiced by Lilly Aspell, who also portrays young Diana in the DCEU.
- In the episode “Power Surge”, she wears glasses.
- She is in love with Steve Trevor.
- She is 317 years old, making her the oldest member of the group.
- However, she is 17 in human years.
- She earns her driver's license in "Crash Course," but it’s currently unknown if she has a car.
- She is scared of teddy bears as shown in "Living The Nightmare".
- The fact that Wonder Woman has a strong addiction to sweets is because it actually originates from the pages of the Justice League: Origin, New 52 comic, where she first tasted ice cream.
- After Supergirl, she is the second physically strongest and fastest of the Super Hero Girls.
- In some episodes, she is also seen with muscles like her.
- Unlike her previous incarnations, Grey Griffin uses a Mediterranean accent to voice this version of Wonder Woman.
- According to Lauren Faust, Wonder Woman cannot fly in this version of the show, as flying "makes everything too easy."
- However, she is able to fly in the comic book collection of the franchise, as well as the episode, "Breaking News".
- Of all of the Super Hero Girls that has joined a club or sport, Diana joins the most clubs and sports. This includes being a conductor of the school band, volleyball, gymnastics, and science club.