|“||Livewire dares challenge us again? Now that is funny! Tell me I am right.||”|
—Wonder Woman, "Shock It To Me"
Diana Prince (also known as Wonder Woman) is one of the main characters of the DC Super Hero Girls television series. She is voiced by her same voiced actress from the Web Series, Grey Griffin. She attends as a student at Metropolis High School.
Depiction in the series
Wonder Woman is an Amazon princess from the island of Themyscira and the daughter of Queen Hippolyta.
She is the team's leader. As a hero, she is Wonder Woman; as a student, she is Diana Prince.
Depiction in Super Shorts
Depiction in comics
Whenever she is around Steve, she is so cute, adorable, shy, and clumsy (That mostly happens because she is in love with him). Besides that she is heroic, courageous, confident, caring for her friends, but like her mother and Supergirl, she has a short temper, for example, when she took a deep breathe when she met Harleen. She has leadership skills. Diana has a good heart and will always try to save people. She only squeals when she gets to be a hero and get a second chance for a driving license. She works hard at everything she does. She is learning how to use social media and technology. She used to love having fun with Antiope, but now likes studying thanks to her mother, and her favorite food is Death by Chocolate (Sweet) and ate all of the sweets and ice cream.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Intelligence & Wisdom
- Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Expert Swordsmanship
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Flight (possibly, Breaking News)
- Near Invulnerability
- Superhuman Endurance
- Enhanced Speed
- Amazonian Physiology
Wonder Woman is shown to be the tallest of the group (mostly due to the fact she's an Amazon) with long dark-blue hair in the form of a ponytail with a golden headband.
As Diana Prince, her attire is a red-ish sleeved shirt with a white undershirt, blue skirt, long white socks, red star shaped earrings and red shoes.
As Wonder Woman, she wears a golden tiara with a red star, red star earrings, red armor with a golden W on the top, golden shoulder pads and knee pads, and blue skirt with stars on each side.
- Sweet Justice
- Meet The Cheetah
- Super Who?
- Shock It To Me
- Fight At The Museum
- She Might Be Giant
- Fight At The Museum
- Crushing It
- Misgiving Tree
- DC Super Hero Boys
- Soul Sisters
- Rage Cat
- Back In a Flash (No lines)
- Power Surge
- Scrambled Eggs
- Ally Cat
- Living the Nightmare
- All About Zee
- Breaking News
- Crash Course
- League Of Shadows
- House Pest
- The Bird and the Bee
- Fantastic Beasts and How To Mind Them
- School Ghoul (mentioned only)
- Awesome Aunt Antiope
- The Fresh Princess of Ren Faire
- Hashtag Frowny Face
- Pack Bat
- Kara Care
- Prize Fighter
- Hard Rock
- Let Them Eat Pie
- The Slow And The Furious
- Dye Harder
- Lost And Found
- Artificial Intelligence
- Vanity Insanity (Not lines)
- Photo Oops
- The Bee Stands Alone (uncredited)
Click here to view this page's gallery.
- Her superhero outfit is the same as Gal Gadot's portrayal in the series.
- In the episode “Power Surge”, she wears glasses.
- She is in love with Steve Trevor.
- She is 317 years old, making her the oldest member of the group.
- In "Awesome Aunt Antiope", her young self is voiced by Lilly Aspell since the 2017 Wonder Woman movie.
- She is scared of Teddy Bears as shown in "Living The Nightmare".
- The fact that Wonder Woman has a strong addiction to sweets is because it actually originates from the pages of the Justice League: Origin, New 52 comic, where she first tasted ice cream.
- After Supergirl, she is the second physically strongest and fastest of the Super Hero Girls.
- In some episodes, she is also seen with muscles like Supergirl.
- Unlike previous incarnations, Grey Griffin uses a Mediterranean accent to voice this version of Wonder Woman.