Tired of not getting the respect they feel they deserve as superheroes, Batgirl and Supergirl hire public relations specialist Max Lord as their agent. Their status rises rapidly with the help of leads and business opportunities that Max provides, but Jessica warns them not to let their egos jeopardize their friendship. Minor squabbles soon escalate into an ugly public argument during a press conference, and both girls storm out. Separately deciding to fire Max, they find him being held captive by Giganta, whom he had also taken on as a client in an unsuccessful attempt to boost her reputation as a supervillain. Batgirl and Supergirl apologize to one another and arrange their defeat of Giganta to give her the publicity Max could not, even if their own reputations sink a bit in the bargain.
- PJ Byrne as Max Lord
- Ben Giroux as Jimmy Olsen
- Grey Griffin as Doris Zeul/Giganta
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Nicole Sullivan as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Myrna Velasco as Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz
- This is the first time Jimmy Olsen speaks.
- This is the 3rd time Batgirl and Supergirl fued with each other.
- Batman and Superman become rivals in this episode, which is a nod to the 2016 film "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice."
|v • e Generation 2 animated media|